[ilds] "Facts"

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Jul 22 12:36:43 PDT 2011

I doubt that Durrell was in a rush to capture fading moments. Durrell kept elaborate notebooks, and as he copied from notebook to fabulation, he crossed out the note. There are many examples of this process in the archive.

Bill

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *