[ilds] DURRELL, MILLER, ANARCHISM AND HERALDIC UNIVERSES

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 18 23:12:03 PDT 2011

Bruce,

this correspondence from Durrell to Miller does support the idea of Heraldic
as to Herald in, a prophecy - if so then has LGD's prophecy/Heraldic
universe come to be? Can we find keys to our world in his writings?  Durrell
witnessed and I think enjoyed the cultural boom and freedoms of the 60s, 70s
and even the 80s of the last century, but he died before the rise of the new
Puritanism, Political Correctness and the surging power of the nanny state,
not to mention the growth of terrorism..............what would Larry say
today? where is his universe today?

If he was in Australia he might like the fact that you can get 6 litres of
decent wine for 30 dollars, but would hate the fact that you cant smoke
anywhere. He might also like the fact that checked flannel shirts are
popular.... spiritually though...........mmmmm

David