[ilds] Durrell's fitness regime

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 30 22:33:35 PDT 2011

seriously though, as a follow up to my recent post, did LGD have any kind of fitness regime??? some of you I know knew him in later life when emphysema, old age and heavy drinking had got the better of him, so he may have been past swimming like a dolphin by then. Bowker's biography suggests that, aside from swimming, he liked walking and yoga and meditation but how consistent all this was is another matter. Compared to his brother Gerry, Larry certainly remained relatively 'trim'.

David

Denise Tart
designing ceremonies
Civil Celebrant - A8807