[ilds] [New post] "The Room Seems to Have Come into Its Own at Last": One Afternoon in the Library of Patrick Leigh Fermor (11 June 2011).

Durrell 2012: The Lawrence Durrell Centenary. no-reply at wordpress.com
Tue Jun 28 16:16:11 PDT 2011

Post       : "The Room Seems to Have Come into Its Own at Last": One Afternoon in the Library of Patrick Leigh Fermor (11 June 2011).
URL        : http://durrell2012.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/the-room-seems-to-have-come-into-its-own-at-last-one-afternoon-in-the-library-of-patrick-leigh-fermor-11-june-2011/
Posted     : 28 June 2011 at 23:16
Author     : durrell2012
Tags       : Balthazar, Justine, Lawrence Durrell, My Family & Other Animals, Patrick Leigh Fermor, Reflections on a Marine Venus
Categories : Balthazar, Gerald Durrell, Greece, Justine, Lawrence Durrell, My Family & Other Animals, Patrick Leigh Fermor, Reflections on a Marine Venus, Uncategorized

Maggie Rainey-Smith has been kind enough to share images and memories from her 7 November 2007 visit with the late Patrick Leigh Fermor. In a recent post at "A Curious Hour," Maggie has published a set of photographs and video-clips from her visit at Kardamyli, giving her readers a fine sense of Paddy's chosen place [...]

Read more of this post (http://durrell2012.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/the-room-seems-to-have-come-into-its-own-at-last-one-afternoon-in-the-library-of-patrick-leigh-fermor-11-june-2011/)

--
WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!