[ilds] heraldic universe

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 19:42:32 PDT 2011

Don't the timelines conflict?  Doesn't Durrell's Heraldic Universe precede Mott's Universal Design?  Or are you saying Durrell influenced Mott?  I first came across Durrell's idea in the D-M letters, the one previously mentioned, August or Fall of 1936.  Did he ever publish this theory/philosophy?

Bruce