[ilds] durrell2012

Charles Sligh charles-sligh at utc.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:28:47 PDT 2011

On 6/27/11 1:12 PM, Denise Tart & David Green wrote:

>     Congrats to all who set up this site. it is fabulous, like a big
>     newspaper; Lawrence Durrell turned into the London Times and why
>     not. OMG London 2012 is very temping but I suspect beyond means
>     and time constraints. we shall see.

Great to see your note, David.   Thanks for the kudos.

Please know that we've anticipated your needs.  At present we're
refurbishing a decommissioned Cunard liner to float in Durrell 2012
attendees from the Solomons, Oz, Rangoon, Chittagong, Calicut, and all
points "somewheres" East of Suez.  All aboard.

Keep up the spirits -- good to have "a fellow of infinite jest."

C&c.

Assistant Professor
Department of English
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga