[ilds] Durrell 2012: The Lawrence Durrell Centenary

Charles Sligh charles-sligh at utc.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:43:13 PDT 2011

On 6/27/11 12:00 PM, Charles Sligh wrote:

>         I hope that everyone here on the list will check Durrell 2012:
>         The Lawrence Durrell Centenary
>         <http://durrell2012.wordpress.com/> frequently.  Once there,
>         you can subscribe to Durrell 2012 via email
>         <http://durrell2012.wordpress.com/> for updates, and you can
>         also follow Durrell 2012 via Facebook
>         <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179878708736021> and
>         Twitter <http://twitter.com/Durrell2012>.
>
>         And please do share all of the above information and links
>         with your friends and colleagues.  The more, the merrier.

A follow-up on sharing:

Durrell 2012 <http://durrell2012.wordpress.com/> features built-in
publishing tools that will facilitate sharing posts, pages, and other
Durrell Centenary resources with your friends and colleagues.

As the attached screen-shot shows, at the bottom of every Durrell 2012
post and page, please find built-in "share" buttons for Facebook,
Twitter, WordPress/Press This!, Digg, Reddit, and StumbleUpon.

You can also email and print directly from Durrell 2012.

Thanks for reading.  And thanks for sharing!

Charles

Assistant Professor
Department of English
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga