[ilds] some on line comments re Darl Lab

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 5 23:47:16 PDT 2011

"This is the best book no one's ever heard of. It's really had to find, and I can't understand why, because Lawrence Durrell's a pretty popular author. This was the first book I read by him and still my favorite, about a group of people who get separated from each other exploring these caves in Greece, and what happens to all of them, inside and out. Really creative, and  Durrell never got this good again. I've read this book multiple times."

"It's one of my favourite of all times. Every character in this novel has finds their own version of salvation, only to find it's also their own hell. Some survive, some don't."

David
16 William Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
+ 61 2 9564 6165