[ilds] An Exchange on Durrell's Dark Labyrinth

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 20:55:54 PDT 2011

Ken,

Read The Dark Labyrinth — it's pure pleasure and generally underrated.  You should also read Bill Goldshalk's response to the exchange.  It's relevant and important.  RW is an unusual guy with unusual things to say about LGD.  People should pay attention to him.  On 10 June 1968 I was separated from the U.S. Army (honorably, believe it or not).  The rest of the year was something of an alcoholic haze, although I did return to school to pursue other interests.

Bruce