[ilds] An Exchange on Durrell's Dark Labyrinth

Ken Gammage Ken.Gammage at directed.com
Fri May 27 19:37:31 PDT 2011

Bruce, I printed this out at work today and just read it - very stimulating! Charles - you too sir. I read "The Roof of the World" chapter recently but I guess I'm going to have to read the whole book properly.

I wanted to add two things: the first is, that extraordinary e-mail from Roy Hedges (which you responded to Bruce). The webpage didn't load at work, but he is now following me on Twitter - so when I got home I followed him in return and voted for him.

He seems to be just starting on Twitter, with many more followers to come shortly because of MOJO I'm sure) - but it occurred to me that we should ALL be on Twitter, even if some of us are unfamiliar or even not fans of it. Because a discussion about DL and LGD would be a minor revelation on Twitter, intellectually speaking.

And the second thing is...Bruce - what were you up to in 1968?

- Ken Gammage