[ilds] Bibliography

James Clawson clawson at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:47:26 PDT 2011

Jamie,
Now that we're done with the semester here, and before I head off to
do some research/socializing in Scotland, I'm trying to make headway
on some projects I fell behind on. The Bibliography is one of them. I
remember you said you had a file (RIS or Bibtex) online from which I
could start. Is it the one on the Online Critical Bibliography website
(http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/bibliog/) or is there another
somewhere that would be a better starting point? Thanks!
Jimmy