[ilds] Lawrence Durrell Bibliography

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:12:22 PDT 2011

Thanks Bruce!

There's actually more than 500 additions to make, so the next update
will be a substantial endeavour.  James Clawson may very well be taking
the lead on it...  Grove Koger also continues to keep the print edition
updated in /Deus Loci/, though he has a broader scope for materials.

A good deal of recent work on LD is being published outside of /Deus
Loci/ as well, in fact, it's the majority.  It reaches a broader
audience, and I think much of the recent work has been broader in scope
as well.

Best,
James