[ilds] Lawrence Durrell Bibliography

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 13:06:25 PDT 2011

I took a look at the bibliography on LGD, posted on the ILDS/DSC website.  My compliments to James Gifford et al. for maintaining this database.  That's hard work.  The bibliography of critical materials was last updated on 23 January 2007.  Since then, new articles must have appeared.  Is it safe to assume that major criticism on Durrell would have appeared in Deus Loci, so checking those issues (NS 10-11, 2006-2009) would provide a reasonably accurate idea of what's being currently done on LGD?  Thanks.