[ilds] Myths

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 07:25:26 PDT 2011

Interesting, the play sketch in particular.  Reminds me of situations similar to what Chaucer and Boccaccio set up in The Canterbury Tales and The Decameron.  The Dark Labyrinth does something like this.  And again, to harp, Durrell has an end in mind, "The Roof of the World."  He had a Medieval mind.

Bruce