[ilds] "cracked and peeling cherubs on the ceiling"

Meta Cerar meta.cerar at guest.arnes.si
Mon May 16 06:01:02 PDT 2011

Thanks Charles, so glad to have contributed to your enjoyment and to the
>rediscovery< of the DL.

I also enjoy the vivid debate on the list.

Since you all enjoy the book, I am now more hopeful that it will find at
least a few grateful readers in Slovenia too.

And as we all agree that different male characters in the book are aspects
of LD himself and female characters of Nancy (although I'm not sure about
that), I wonder who was the model for the enigmatic Axelos, archaeologist
that is and is not . I don't think anything has been said about him yet.

Best regards

Meta

  _____