[ilds] Myths

Richard Pine rpinecorfu at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 00:39:44 PDT 2011

A possible origin of the 'minotaur' incident is to be found in Theodore
Stephanides' 'Island Trails' pp. 54-58.
LD also wrote a play sketch (maybe in Paris, 1937) : 'The Maze: the guide dies
while conducting a tour of the maze: leaving the dramatis personae lost in it: a
boy, a girl, a parson, a policeman, a thief, an undertakere, a whore, an old
lady: the stranger'.
RP