[ilds] The Dark Labyrinth

Marc Piel marc at marcpiel.fr
Sun May 8 06:56:37 PDT 2011

Thanks for the confirmation; I picked that up
also, especially with the mention of Slade School.
I have another question, perhaps stupid: why was
DL first published under the name of Cefalû, which
as far as I know has nothing to do with Crete?
Must be down on my Greek mythology, even if my
daughter is named Ariane.
Marc