[ilds] Protestantism

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 6 18:42:48 PDT 2011

RP wrote:
 So far, very few members of this group have put forward anything other than negative thinking about LD (carping, asking daft questions, dragging in what seem to me to be irrelevant red herrings).

Gee, I hope the vast majority of contributors and readers of this list (group to use RP's expression) are not now feeling insulted for being irrelevant red herrings, carp or daft buggers or other less easily classified members of the watery world. Freedom of thought, religion, textual analysis and expression are noble ideas irrespective of the collateral damage or tendency towards self righteousness.

Daft David the Catholic Trout