[ilds] The Dark Labyrinth

Charles Sligh Charles-Sligh at utc.edu
Fri May 6 08:11:13 PDT 2011

On 5/6/11 11:06 AM, Marc Piel wrote:

>     Anyway started rereading Dark Labyrinth this morning and found
>     LD's beautiful language immediately in the first chapters.

I will look forward to hearing more about that rereading, Marc.

I have a load of work here to get through -- we are cleaning up after
some pretty spectacular and deadly tornadoes.  Once that labor has
progressed, I fancy that going back to /The Dark Labyrinth/, a book that
I may not have read for 20+ years, may be just the thing.

Charles

Assistant Professor
Department of English
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga