[ilds] Durrell, Freud and Justine

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sun Mar 20 07:22:19 PDT 2011

Could he have read it in a book published in
England in 1954?
Here is a link:

http://www.livre-rare-book.com/search/current.seam

I was surprised that I have not found any
reference to an early french edition. It seems
that the first unexpurgated version was only
published recently.

Psychoanalytic electronic publishing (online)

http://www.p-e-p.org/

But this is fairly expensive.

B.R.
Marc