[ilds] Fwd: Re: A Tale of Two Alexandrias (WSJ)

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Wed Mar 9 05:15:20 PST 2011

Hi,
I passed on the post with the link to the article
in the WSJ, to my friend in Alexandria.

FYI here is what he sent me back:

The article is very realistic. Colette is a fellow
Rotarian and her
brother is the director of the Conservatoir de
Musique here in Alex.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2011, at 5:22 PM, Marc Piel
<marcpiel at interdesign.fr