[ilds] Pastoral Literature

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 6 12:11:38 PST 2011

The
life of the village seems more creative with the city as a burst of
libidinal energy best enjoyed but not lived in.

Which explains James perhaps why Durrell became a villager in Provence, the
place of writing, with the odd spree in the city; not a bad way to live -
fact thinking about it for myself!

David