[ilds] Dewford Mallows

Ilyas Khan ilyas.khan at crosby.com
Wed Mar 2 14:33:48 PST 2011

Bruce, thank you for that. Mountolive is by far and away my favourite book
from the quartet, and, with the benefit of a lifetime of reading LD,
possibly the book that I would choose if I had to take only one novel of LD
to a desert island. Your prompt has reminded me to wander into my library,
pick up Mountolive, and take it to bed with me.