[ilds] ILDS Listserv -- keep posting!

William Godshalk william.godshalk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:42:18 PST 2011

A leak?

I have heard that tentative plans may have been made for the next
international meeting of the ILDS? Is this true?

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Bruce Redwine
<bredwine1968 at earthlink.net>wrote:

> James,
>
> I assume you, Charles, and Bill are attending a conference on modern lit.
> (Louisville?) and are participating in a seminar or hosting a wine and
> cheese party to promote our hero.  If so, it might be of general interest to
> provide news-flashes of your activities.  What's the climate out there?
>

> Bruce
>

> On Feb 24, 2011, at 2:58 AM, James Gifford wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Given our recent weekend rabble (myself included), please note that
> > *all* of the list moderators are in transit for the next few days, so we
> > may have some slow deliveries for your messages...  We'll see how well
> > our hotels do for broadband and how well ya'll do for debates!
> >
> > Please forgive any slowness, but rest assured your transmissions will go
> > out.
> >
> > Best,
> > James

W. L. Godshalk                 *
Department of English *           *      *
University of Cincinnati    *     stellar disorder *
OH 45221-0069     *               *          *
godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu