[ilds] reference

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:25:11 PST 2011

Hi Rony,

It's page 289 in this edition:

Freud, Sigmund. /The Origins of Psycho-analysis; Letters to Wilhelm
Fliess, Drafts and Notes, 1887-1902/. Ed. Marie Bonaparte, Anna Freud,
and Ernst Kris. Trans. Eric Mosbacher and James Strachey. New York:
Basic Books, 1954.

Alas, I don't have the date, but a quick look through the index to
Freud's works or the concordance should do it.

It's worth noting the context of the epigram to /Justine/.  The
preceding two sentences prior to those quotes are:

"Now for bisexuality! I am sure you are right."

Best,
James