[ilds] genetic criticism

James Gifford gifford at ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 15 21:53:28 PST 2011

Hello all,

The evil empire of Facebook reports a very usual number of "hits" to the
essay title below...  In the spirit of "boosting" Corinne's book, let me
know directly if you want a copy of the specific paper -- it's the worst
essay in the book, by far (entirely due to my work, not my co-author),
so if you're kind enough to like that essay, you should definitely order
the whole book from Univ. Presses Paris Ouest...  The rest of it is very
fine work indeed.

:)

Best,
James