[ilds] Panic Spring first edition

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:16:59 PST 2011

Alas, Bill, I don't know where a cheap dj can be got...  But, I do
recall someone posting to the list who could create said jackets!

I agree about the faulty description, and I think he's overpriced as
well.  The book can be had more cheaply, even in the original printings,
though I'm sure yours should be valued in the $10,000 range, right?

How's Middleton going?

Best,
Jamie