[ilds] Panic Spring first edition

William Godshalk william.godshalk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:01:50 PST 2011

Jamie,

So you know where I can get a cheap dj of the British Faber ed.?

Yes, your findings are the same as mine -- only yours are earlier and more
complete. I was motivated by the  booksellers faulty description. The
American edition is a reprint of the British, and your edition is available
for all to see -- and it doesn't cost an arm and a lege.

Bill