[ilds] Panic Spring first edition

William Godshalk william.godshalk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:42:48 PST 2011

I wonder if we may have two different editions here. The American edition
(Covici-Friede) has been reset apparently from the British edition. But the
two editions are quite different in terms of typeface and size. One is
called a romance, the other a novel.

Are the dust jackets similar? My copy of the British edition lacks a dj.

I haven't collated them -- James surely has -- and I await instruction.