[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 47, Issue 11_Durrell remarks_Le Figaro

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sat Feb 12 13:23:32 PST 2011

Hello Merriane,
A simple search on Moustaki in french tonight
gives over a 1000 answers. Hope this is an answer
to your question.

See for yourself:

http://fr.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG73WE.VZNygkAax5jAQx.?p=Moustaki&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-703&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=1

For some reason my Google does not work tonight,
but i'm sure it would give even more.
@+
Marc