[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 47, Issue 11_Durrell remarks_Le Figaro

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 09:11:16 PST 2011

James,

You're right about no. 1 and perhaps about no. 2.  Sumantra's polite request, however, could have been handled better.  Re "Loeb's Horace," I recall we aired our differences over that poem sometime ago.  I doubt that the readership of the list would want to hear that rehashed, for I haven't changed my mind and you haven't changed yours.

Bruce