[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 47, Issue 11_Durrell remarks_Le Figaro

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 08:50:22 PST 2011

Marc,

More comments.

1.  As has been the case of late, you don't know what you're talking about.
2.  Sumantra's request is quite reasonable.  If you want to post something in French, then you should provide a translation.  I would guess a large number of the listeners on this list don't know your language.
3.  Have you read "Bitter Lemons" and "Loeb's Horace?"  I would like to hear your opinion about those two poems.

Bruce