[ilds] Panic Spring first edition

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Feb 11 09:09:32 PST 2011

Another question: what is the relationship of the first British edition of Panic Spring to the first American edition? I have a copy of each, but which was published first? I assume that the American edition was second, but if so why did the American publishers pick it up? Because it sold well in GB?

Bill
W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *