[ilds] Fwd: Re: Durrell's Heritage

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Thu Feb 10 16:18:51 PST 2011

Hello did this message get posted????

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: [ilds] Durrell's Heritage
Date : Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:01:59 +0100
De : Marc Piel <marcpiel at interdesign.fr>
Répondre à : marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Pour : gifford at fdu.edu, ilds at lists.uvic.ca

Just out of curiosity, I did a search on "LD":

November 2010: article in the Figaro newspaper in
France:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/voyages/2010/11/06/03007-20101106ARTFIG00008-l-alexandrie-de-lawrence-durrell-encore-et-toujours.php

Today: reader's commentaries on the AQ since 2005:

http://www.amazon.fr/product-reviews/2253132756/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

It will be his birthday soon: 27 February 1912.
B.R.
Marc