[ilds] quizz

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Wed Feb 9 17:11:10 PST 2011

Bruce, Perhaps you should start your own forum
entitled "Against Lawrence Durrell - or how to
discredit one of the most creative authors of the
last 60 years"
This is not to be taken as aggressive. Just a
"just" reaction to your systematic negative
remarks whenever someone defends the talent and
acknowledgement of LD.
B.R.
Marc