[ilds] quizz

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 9 21:36:13 PST 2011

Bitter Lemons is up there with LDs best writing. I am giving a talk on it soon  to a local book club - and they have to read the book so doing my bit for the Durrell empire. should get a commission from the family?

Good luck Meta. Lawrence is not very well known in Australia either. but amongst a few academics there is a faint wine and olive whiff of his existence.

David