[ilds] quizz

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 9 21:30:27 PST 2011

Rony,

the line 'sank beneath our wisdom like a stone' comes from Leonard Cohen.

you cant make protected species out of everything. some things last, most dont. most things transform over time, but a book becomes and artifact. if the master copy remains it can be reproduced. but tastes change. its hard.

DG