[ilds] Durrell's Heritage

William Apt billyapt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:31:54 PST 2011

Marc:

Ouch!  Thats a bit harsh to say that "surely" I didn't tune into the Quartet
to say the things I said!  I'm all in favor of being judgmental:  I think
its an underrated virtue.  But do you really think I'm the right person to
say that to?  Do you really think that, because I bore down hard, I didn't
tune in? Perhaps that I lack the ability to absorb both substance,
structure, and movement simultaneously?  I've always felt email is a poor
substitute for in-depth conversation.  So I look forward to discussing this
matter with you at the the London conference over much drink!

BILLY

WILLIAM APT
Attorney at Law
7004 Bee Cave Rd, Bldg 1,