[ilds] Durrell's Heritage

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Mon Feb 7 15:51:04 PST 2011

Reading is reading and enjoying. If one reads
parts over and over again it is not because one
doesn't under'stand but rathzer to understand, and
tune into the music, better and more. This is not
work but pleasure. Surely you must not have tuned
into the AQ to say such things. Pleasurable work
has always been a richness in my life.
I admit that I still cannot read joyce.
BR
Marc Piel