[ilds] dark labyrinth

Meta Cerar meta.cerar at guest.arnes.si
Wed Feb 2 04:56:55 PST 2011

Bruce and all,

Thank you. >Draught< as a current of cold air was my original solution
because of the association with the >coldness< of English character. I then
changed it to >hard work<, but now you reassured me that the former
translation was right. We'll never know for sure, though. But why >Draught<
with capital D?

Meta

  _____