[ilds] Myths and Metaphors

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Mon Jan 31 11:46:25 PST 2011

Hello Bruce,
If you are defending ideas, (out of their context)
that were written over 50 years ago, then you are
perpetuating. N'est ce pas?

I could talk about the "French death" for so much
has changed in 50 years. But LD would certainly
object as he chose to live his last years here.
But who am I to suggest what he might have said?
Marc