[ilds] dark labyrinth

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Mon Jan 31 08:55:02 PST 2011

Bruce,
Why perpetrate this Myth?
British often put on the "outside architecture"
that you describe, but inside it is very different.

I lived in Norht America for 4,5 years, and often
people would say to me "you must come to dinner
one night", but it was not until a week before I
left that we were really invited to dinner on
"Saturday night".

I also lived in London for 1,5 years and had a
wonderful time with the english that I met....
especially the girls....

B.R.
Marc