[ilds] Cunégonde

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sun Jan 30 13:34:03 PST 2011

This is a complete coincidence, but I watched
tonight a film from the Canadian Film Board,
titled "Le déclin de l'empire américain"

It was like a film on human sexual nature. Nothing
to do with porno. Don't know if there is an
english version. Probably! It was in French and
even more difficult, in French Canadian. Everyone
who judges LD on sexual grounds should see it.

Perhaps you can find it, for the next 7 days on
the Internet at
www. arte.com
Arte is the French/German TV station in Europe.
Normally they allow you to see recent programs for
7 days.

Hope you manage to see it.
Best,
Marc