[ilds] the purse

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 11:28:48 PST 2011

Congratulations!  RP did provide, I believe, an interesting etymology for Cunegonde, not of the "Candide" variety.  So at least three of us have dirty minds.  Durrell does encourage this kind of research.  I wonder if the women on this List would consider that misogyny or would dismiss it as male infantile behavior.

BR

Sent from my iPhone