[ilds] What has happened to the ilds list

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:40:12 PST 2011

As always, Ilyas, you have a keen eye and generous description of the
things it spies.

All apologies for my provincially dull skirmishes with Bruce, but at
least we're keeping our blades dull as well.  Hopefully this recent jump
in activity on the list will return us to the "vibrant balance of the
scholarly, academic, casual and amateur enthusiast."

As for Charles,

> Bill, is he not in chicago ? Buried in the archive?
> Last I heard he was mumbling something about blacke
> booke

I thought he was still in Zagreb chasing the Justine ts.  I think I'll
have to try his cell...

Best,
James