[ilds] THANKS!

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:00:05 PST 2011

Hi Marc,

On 27/01/11 4:34 PM, Marc Piel wrote:
 > what London meeting?????????

The 15th conference of the International Lawrence Durrell Society will
take place in London, Wednesday, 13 June 2012 to Monday, 18 June 2012
(at Goodenough College and the British Library).  These are lovely
locations, and we're looking forward to an excellent centenary event.

I think it has been mentioned a few times on the listserv, but the
official Call for Papers will be released soon.  ILDS members will see
it on the new membership directory that's about to go out.

Charles Sligh is the most current on the details, but the Executive
Board meeting in Louisville will iron out what needs to be done before
the formal call is issued.

Save the date!

Cheers,