[ilds] What has happened to the ilds list

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:20:26 PST 2011

On 27/01/11 1:43 PM, Bruce Redwine wrote:
> Someone undoubtedly already has published
> an article on names in Cefalu,

Oh, you looked it up first, right! ;)  Our most recently ILDS President
Don Kaczvinsky is just the man for the job:

Kaczvinsky, Donald P. "Durrell's The Dark Labyrinth." /The Explicator/
46.3 (1988): 42-44.

For what it's worth, I also quite like Jay Brigham's article.  He taught
this book as well, and I was given his lecture notes if anyone is
interested.

Brigham, James A. "Initiatory Experience in The Dark Labyrinth." /Deus
Loci: The Lawrence Durrell Quarterly/ 7.5 (1984): 19-29.

Sorry if this is just dropping the citations, but I think that was the
request...

Best,
---------------------------------------
James Gifford, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English and University Core Director
School of English, Philosophy and Humanities
University College: Arts, Sciences, Professional Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
Voice: 604-648-4476
Fax: 604-648-4489
E-mail: gifford at fdu.edu
http://alpha.fdu.edu/~jgifford