[ilds] What has happened to the ilds list

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 13:43:11 PST 2011

Someone undoubtedly already has published an article on names in Cefalu, indeed throughout Durrell's fiction.  My guess is that LD sometimes chose them as Shakespeare did his low-life characters:   Mistress Quickly, Doll Tearsheet, Pistol, etc.  People are their names.  Doesn't Fearmax die of fright?

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone