[ilds] What has happened to the ilds list

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 27 11:59:24 PST 2011

I especially recommend the early chapter in Tunc describing Caradoc's drunken speech in front of the Parthenon. Grove

It is probably fitting that I make a detailed literary analysis of Caradoc's speech - already seeing Durrell's juxtaposition of northern Celtic Caradoc and the  souther classical Parthenon.

btw, has anyone studied Durrell's names? I was very intrigued by them when reading Dark Labyrinth recently; Fearmax, Graecen - there something 18th century about it.

David