[ilds] Charles Sligh

Ozlem Ince holistic3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 01:10:51 PST 2011

After all the silence, it is good to know that a critical number of people are
suffering from a sense of intellectual deprivation owing to the fewer number of
stimulating discussions on ILDS form.  I reckon that a number heavyweight
participants have not just given up on the forum and are just busy with some
germinating thoughts on life and hence Durrell. By the way, don't you think
it could be a good idea to meet at Bellapaix this spring(being a Cypriot from
Cyprus makes it a lot easier)? Durrell lovers can visit his home and sit under
the tree of idleness discussing Justine. What could be the possible influence
of that Mediterranan island  on Durell's writing on Alexanderia?

Greetings to all from the island of bitter lemons....
Ozlem